19 februari, 2012

I forgot about you, i started dating someone else, and poof, then i heard from a friend that you were so jealous. I'm really confused. My best friend asked me : who would you pick if you can have right now as your boyfriend? I couldn't choose. If i really like the boy i'm dating right now, i would said i want only the boy i'm dating right now. But i didn't, i had to think about for like a few days. The next day i
burst out in tears and my best friend comforted me and said, what do you really want right now? I said i didn't wanted the boy i was dating but the boy who is jealous. My bestfriend said that the boy who was jealous, that he likes me. But we skipped the 'getting to know eachother' part so i thougd he didn't like me anymore. This is such a typical teenage girl story but i just had to tell it to someone who doesn't react with "that sucks, plain cookies or with choclate?". I think i'm gonna break up, and after the holiday i'll see how it goes. I kinda like being single. I rather be lonely than unhappy.


I'm dutch, so i'm sorry if it's bad english.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten